Bible verses for The Only Name



The Only Name

Written by Benji Cowart

Yours will be
The only name that matters to me
The only one whose favor I seek
The only name that matters to me
Philippians 2:9-11 For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

And Yours is the name, the name that has saved me
Mercy and grace, the power that forgave me and Your love
Is all I’ve ever needed
1 Corinthians 6:11 Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.

Yours will be
The friendship and affection I need
To feel my Father smiling on me
The only Name that matters to me
Ephesians 1:6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved [Jesus].
Ephesians 1:20-21 which He brought about in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come.

Yours is the name the name that has saved me
Your Mercy and grace, the power that forgave me and Your love
Is all I’ve ever needed
Romans 10:12-13 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord [Jesus] is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; for “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
Peter says in Acts 4:12 "And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.” 

When I wake up in the Land of Glory
With the saints I will tell my story
There will be one name that I proclaim
Ephesians 1:4-7 But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the ages to come He might show the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.
Revelation 22:3-4 There will no longer be any curse; and the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and His bond-servants will serve Him; they will see His face, and His name will be on their foreheads.

Jesus, Jesus
Jesus, just that name
Hebrews 1:1-4 God, after He spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways, in these last days has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the world. And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, having become as much better than the angels, as He has inherited a more excellent name than they.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Is Well With My Soul

Bible Verses for How Great Is Our God

More Free Birthday Images with Bible Verses