Free Romans 12:12 iPhone Lockscreen

Romans 12:12 is a great verse to remind you daily to hold onto your hope, to persist, and to pray constantly. I'm sharing this lockscreen or wallpaper I just made for my iPhone with Romans 12:12.  It is 1080 x 1920 pixels. 
Romans 12:12 rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer,
Feel free to download the picture and use it for your phone.  Also, feel free to share this page or the image.  However, this image is not for commercial use.  Thanks!

If you are looking for any specific Bible verses that you would like to have on your lock screen, comment below and I will try to add it.


Free Romans 12:12 iPhone Lockscreen | scriptureand.blogspot.com

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for this wallpaper! Although it's a lil pixelated on my tablet I hardly care because I'm just so thrilled that you've used the 3 words that have been on my heart - rejoice, persevere, devoted. And for you to have used them all perfectly in the very verse I've been given to cling to in this season of life is simply amazing! Again, thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It Is Well With My Soul

Bible Verses for How Great Is Our God

More Free Birthday Images with Bible Verses