Bible Verses for Give Thanks

Give Thanks by Don Moen | scriptureand.blogspot.com


To finish our #31DaysOfThanksgiving with our final song of thanksgiving, I chose a simple, but powerful song.  You can listen to these two versions, the first sung by Janella Salvador and the second a guitar instrumental by Zeno, as you consider the verses below.





Give Thanks

by Don Moen

Give thanks with a grateful heart.

Psalm 86:12 I will give thanks to You, O Lord my God, with all my heart, and will glorify Your name forever.
Give thanks to the Holy One.
Psalm 30:4 Sing praise to the Lord, you His godly ones, and give thanks to His holy name.
Give thanks because He's given Jesus Christ, His Son
John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."

And now let the weak say, "I am strong."

Wording from Joel 3:10 Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruning hooks into spears; Let the weak say, “I am a mighty man.”
2 Corinthians 8:9-10 And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ’s sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong.
Let the poor say, "I am rich
Because of what the Lord has done for us."
2 Corinthians 8:9 For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sake He became poor, so that you through His poverty might become rich.
Give thanks.
Hebrews 13:15 Through Him then, let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that give thanks to His name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Is Well With My Soul

Bible Verses for How Great Is Our God

More Free Birthday Images with Bible Verses