Bible Verses for Blessed Be Your Name



Life always has plenty of ups and downs. The difficulty in all of it is remembering the Lord. Remembering to praise his for His blessings. Remembering to trust Him through the difficult times and praise Him even if...

Some of the these beautiful "Even If" moments are found in these verses:
After all the tragedy in Job's life, Job says in Job 13:15 Though He slay me, I will hope in HimNevertheless I will argue my ways before Him.”
When Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego are faced with going through the fire, they say in Daniel 3:17-18 “If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the furnace of blazing fire; and He will deliver us out of your hand, O king. But even if He does not, let it be known to you, O king, that we are not going to serve your gods or worship the golden image that you have set up.”
After Habakkuk hears about the coming judgment on Israel, he says in Habakkuk 3:16-19 I heard and my inward parts trembled, at the sound my lips quivered. Decay enters my bones, and in my place I tremble. Because I must wait quietly for the day of distress, for the people to arise who will invade us. Though the fig tree should not blossom and there be no fruit on the vines, though the yield of the olive should fail and the fields produce no food, though the flock should be cut off from the fold and there be no cattle in the stalls, yet I will exult in the Lord, I will rejoice in the God of my salvation. The Lord God is my strength, and He has made my feet like hinds’ feet, and makes me walk on my high places. For the choir director, on my stringed instruments.

Blessed Be Your Name

by Matt Redman and Beth Redman

Verse 1:
Blessed be Your Name in the land that is plentiful.
Where Your streams of abundance flows, blessed be Your name.
Deuteronomy 8:10 When you have eaten and are satisfied, you shall bless the Lord your God for the good land which He has given you.
Deuteronomy 26:10-11 Now behold, I have brought the first of the produce of the ground which You, O Lord have given me.’ And you shall set it down before the Lord your God, and worship before the Lord your God; and you and the Levite and the alien who is among you shall rejoice in all the good which the Lord your God has given you and your household
Blessed be Your Name when I'm found in this desert place.
Though I walk through the wilderness, blessed Be Your name.
Habakkuk 3:17-18 Though the fig tree should not blossom and there be no fruit on the vines, though the yield of the olive should fail and the fields produce no food, though the flock should be cut off from the fold and there be no cattle in the stalls, yet I will exult in the Lord, I will rejoice in the God of my salvation.

Pre-Chorus:
Every blessing You pour out I'll turn back to praise.
Deuteronomy 8:17-18 Otherwise, you may say in your heart, ‘My power and the strength of my hand made me this wealth.’ But you shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who is giving you power to make wealth, that He may confirm His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.’
When the darkness closes in, Lord, still I will say...
Psalm 23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of deathI fear no evil, for You are with meYour rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

Chorus:
Blessed be the name of the Lord, blessed be Your name.
Daniel 2:20 Daniel said, Let the name of God be blessed forever and ever, for wisdom and power belong to Him.”
Blessed be the name of the Lord, blessed be Your glorious name.
Psalm 72:18-19 Blessed be the Lord God, the God of Israel, who alone works wonders. And blessed be His glorious name foreverAnd may the whole earth be filled with His glory. Amen, and Amen.

Verse 2:
Blessed be Your name when the sun's shining down on me.
When the world's all as it should be, blessed be Your name.
James 1:17 Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow.
Blessed be Your name on the road marked with suffering.
Though there's pain in the offering, blessed be Your name.
Psalm 42:5 Why are you in despair, O my soul? And why have you become disturbed within me? Hope in God, for I shall again praise Him for the help of His presence.
Psalm 34:1 I will bless the Lord at all timesHis praise shall continually be in my mouth.

Bridge:
You give and take away. You give and take away.
My heart will choose to say, Lord, blessed be Your name.
Job 1:21 He said, “Naked I came from my mother’s womb, and naked I shall return there. The Lord gave and the Lord has taken awayBlessed be the name of the Lord.”

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It Is Well With My Soul

Bible Verses for How Great Is Our God

More Free Birthday Images with Bible Verses