Bible Verses for Because He Lives (Amen)


Because He Lives (Amen) sung by Matt Maher | scriptureand.blogspot.com

Because He Lives (Amen)


Songwriters: Matt Maher, Jason Ingram, Ed Cash, Chris Tomlin, 
Daniel Carson, Bill & Gloria Gaither

Verse 1:
I believe in the Son
I believe in the risen One
1 Corinthians 1:9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.
1 Corinthians 15:20 But now Christ has been raised from the dead, the first fruits of those who are asleep.
I believe I overcome
By the power of His blood
Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even when faced with death.

Chorus:
Amen, Amen
I’m alive, I’m alive
Because He lives
Jesus says in John 14:19 After a little while the world will no longer see Me, but you will see Me; because I live, you will live also.
Amen, Amen
Let my song join the one that never ends
Revelation 4:8 And the four living creatures, each one of them having six wings, are full of eyes around and within; and day and night they do not cease to say, “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God, the Almighty, who was and who is and who is to come.”
Because He lives

Verse 2:
I was dead in the grave
I was covered in sin and shame
Ephesians 2:1-3 And you were dead in your trespasses and sins, in which you formerly walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, of the spirit that is now working in the sons of disobedience. Among them we too all formerly lived in the lusts of our flesh, indulging the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, even as the rest.
I heard mercy call my name
He rolled the stone away
Matthew 28:2 And behold, a severe earthquake had occurred, for an angel of the Lord descended from heaven and came and rolled away the stone and sat upon it.

Chorus:
Amen, Amen
I’m alive, I’m alive
Because He lives
Jesus says in John 6:57 As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who eats Me, he also will live because of Me.
Amen, Amen
Let my song join the one that never ends

Bridge:
Because He lives I can face tomorrow
Because He lives every fear is gone
Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.
I know He holds my life my future in His hands
John 10:27-28 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand.

Chorus:
Amen, Amen
I’m alive, I’m alive
Because He lives
John 11:25-26 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?”
Amen, Amen
Let my song join the one that never ends

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Is Well With My Soul

Bible Verses for How Great Is Our God

More Free Birthday Images with Bible Verses