"Sunday" Drive Scavenger Hunt

"Sunday" drive scavenger hunt | scriptureand.blogspot.com

If you are like most of the country, you are stuck in your home and getting cabin fever. If you are anxious to get out of your house, why not take a drive? My kids were less than excited about going for a drive until I mentioned a scavenger hunt. Unfortunately, Google pulled up no scavenger hunts that fit driving through our county so I made one up. Of course, if I make something for my family, I usually decide to share it with you.

Feel free to print out this scavenger hunt. Also, you can share this page with friends so they can print them out. Enjoy your drive!



If the items on this scavenger hunt do not fit your area or season, you can access an editable version of this printable on Canva and drag new pictures and edit the captions here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Is Well With My Soul

Bible Verses for How Great Is Our God

More Free Birthday Images with Bible Verses