Bible Reading Chart

Bible Reading Chart | scriptureand.blogspot.com


Hopefully, you have a plan to read the Bible as we start this upcoming year. I have used many different reading plans. The Bible in a year (both Genesis to Revelation and chronologically), with a little of Psalms and Proverbs each day (or not), a "harmony" of the Gospels, just one book, and topical plans. I have several other shorter reading plans you could use as well. 

This year, we decided to encourage my 12-year-old son to read through the Bible and that my husband and I would read with him. We thought that it would be too much pressure to read it through in one year, so we settled on reading one chapter a day. 

I made this Bible Reading Chart so we could keep track of what chapters we have read. All you have to do is put an x over the number of each chapter as you read it. That way you can read at your own pace. You don't even have to do them in order.

So, print this out here and start your 2021 with a resolution to read God's Word. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Is Well With My Soul

Bible Verses for How Great Is Our God

More Free Birthday Images with Bible Verses