End Times Bible Study with charts

End Times Bible Study with printable charts



The End Times is a topic that I've studied multiple times throughout my life: in youth group, in classes at a Bible College, in Bible studies, and with my church.  However, I've always had trouble keeping everything straight.  So, when my Sunday School class studied it, I made several charts.  In the process of preparing them, I learned a lot too.


Eschatology

Okay, so using all the doctrinal lingo, the eschatology (theology concerning the end times) of these charts is mainly dispensational with pretribulation premillenialism. Pretty similar to the chart by A.E. Booth.

I've studied the book of Revelation and the book of Daniel, but I've struggled with tying them together. Like, how does the King of the North (Daniel 11:36-45) relate to the book of Revelation? Is he a separate character from the beast out of the sea (Revelation 13:1-10) and the beast out of the land (Revelation 13:11-18)? What about Gog and Magog (Ezekiel 39-39)? Who is the false prophet (Revelation 16:13)? Are any of these people the same as the antichrist or each other?

The book that I found most useful in figuring everything out is Major Judgments & Prominent Persons in Prophecy.  This book is actually a short book made up of two separate pamphlets: Major Judgments Linked With the Coming Of the Lord by Leslie M. Grant and Prominent Person in Prophecy by Donald T. Johnson.  These books along with the Numerical Bible by F.W. Grant (especially with the book of Daniel) were very enlightening to me.



Free Printable Charts and Map for an End Times Bible Study | scriptureand.blogspot.com


How to Use These Materials

You can print the pdf files from the viewers below or click on the following links:
Personages in End Time Prophecy
Timeline of End Time Prophecy
Map of End Time Battles

In the Sunday School class, we went through the Timeline and added in the personages from the second page as they came up.  You may prefer to do the Personages in End Time Prophecy first and then go through the Timeline.  We also took some time to look at the Kingdoms mentioned in the book of Daniel when they came up (since the visions about the kingdoms which are already past are interconnected with the prophecies about the future kingdoms).  The map can be used to help understand all of the movements in the battles and judgments.

Please let me know if you have any questions using the comments below or contacting me through the form on the left.  I encourage you to go through the charts and passages on your own without looking through my notes first.  The Bible is the inspired Word of God and the Holy Spirit will help you understand it.  My notes, however, are just my human fallible interpretation done the best I can.  I included them below in case you have any questions or were wandering my view of a passage, but always stick with what the Scriptures say over what I say.










Please feel free to use these resources for Bible studies, Sunday School classes, or individual study.  If you share them online or on social media, please provide a link back to this page.

Comments

  1. I find it interesting that most of these 7-dispensation charts are copyrighted, and thus, limited in their scope and distribution.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It Is Well With My Soul

Bible Verses for How Great Is Our God

Bible Verses for Joy To The World