Bible Verses for Lead Me To The Cross


Lead Me To The Cross


by Brooke Ligertwood

Savior I come,
Quiet my soul
Zephaniah 3:17  “The Lord your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joy. 
Psalm 131:2 Surely I have composed and quieted my soul; Like a weaned child rests against his mother, my soul is like a weaned child within me.
Remember
Redemption's Hill
1 Corinthians 11:25 In the same way He took the cup also after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood; do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me.”
Where your blood was spilled
For my ransom
Mark 10:45 For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.”
Everything I once held dear
I count it all as loss
Philippians 3:7-8 But whatever things were gain to me, those things I have counted as loss for the sake of Christ. More than that, I count all things to be loss in view of the surpassing value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them but rubbish so that I may gain Christ,

Lead me to the cross
Where your love poured out
Mark 14:24 And He said to them, “This is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many.
Bring me to my knees
Lord I lay me down
1 Peter 5:6 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time,
Rid me of myself
I belong to you
Ephesians 4:22-24 that, in reference to your former manner of life, you lay aside the old self, which is being corrupted in accordance with the lusts of deceit, and that you be renewed in the spirit of your mind, and put on the new self, which in the likeness of God has been created in righteousness and holiness of the truth.
 Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.
Oh lead me, lead me to the cross
Hebrews 12:2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

You were as I
Tempted and tried
Of Jesus in Hebrews 4:15 For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin.
Human
The Word became flesh
1 John 4:2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God;
Of Jesus in John 1:14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.
Bore my sin and death
Of Jesus in 1 Peter 2:24 and He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed.
Now You're risen
Matthew 28:6 He is not here, for He has risen, just as He said. Come, see the place where He was lying.
Everything I once held dear
I count it all as lost
Philippians 3:7-8 But whatever things were gain to me, those things I have counted as loss for the sake of Christ. More than that, I count all things to be loss in view of the surpassing value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them but rubbish so that I may gain Christ,

Lead me to the Cross
Where your love poured out
Bring me to my knees
Lord I lay me down
And rid me of myself
I belong to you
Oh lead me, lead me to the cross

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Is Well With My Soul

Bible Verses for How Great Is Our God

More Free Birthday Images with Bible Verses