Studying the Pharisees in the Bible

Free Printable to Study the Pharisees in the Bible

Free Printable to Study the Pharisees in the Bible | scriptureand.blogspot.com

Matthew 23:1-3 Then Jesus spoke to the crowds and to His disciples, saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees have seated themselves in the chair of Moses; therefore all that they tell you, do and observe, but do not do according to their deeds; for they say things and do not do them.

I was reading this verse in Matthew 23 when I noticed that it said to not be like the Pharisees. It made me think that maybe I should take a look at the Pharisees to see what I shouldn't do and what it is that I should do instead.

So I made this printable chart that has many passages about the Pharisees so that you can take a look at what the Pharisees did and what their attitude was.  Then, you can say what God would have you do instead.  You can even try to find some Bible verses for what you should do instead.

Feel free to print these to use for personal use, Sunday School classes, or group Bible studies.  You may also share them online, but please include a link to this webpage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Is Well With My Soul

Bible Verses for How Great Is Our God

More Free Birthday Images with Bible Verses