Bible Study Bookmarks

How To Study The Bible Bookmark | scriptureand.blogspot.com

Free Printable Bookmark with Bible Study Suggestions

Have you ever felt overwhelmed when you read the Bible?  With so much to look for, you don't know where to start.  If you want a bookmark that can remind you how to find helpful observations from Scripture, here is a free printable.

The concepts are based on the book Living By The Book by Howard G. Hendricks and William D. Hendricks.  That book is great for understanding how to explore God's Word.  It gives pointers on the different types of observations you can make, the methods of properly interpreting the message, and how to apply it to your theology and life.

I've used a much plainer version of this in my Bible and for my Sunday School students in the past. However, I redesigned it so that it would be easier to scan it and quickly remember the ideas you learned.

This bookmark can be used on its own, but it is best used as a review of Living By The Book by Howard G. Hendricks and William D. Hendricks.

Click here to print the bookmark.  They are in a pdf and download three to a page and should be printed double-sided on card stock. I also recommend using a guillotine paper cutter if you have one available.



Check out some of my other Adult Bible Studies:

Comments

  1. Bless The Lord!
    What a wonderful gift.
    I Thank God for your consideration..
    Would there be a way you'd consider allowing me to have these professionally printed as ? I might want to consider resale? Well if you might be ok with either or.. I will respect your decision of course.. In Christ! Gary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My policy allows printing these, but not selling them. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. At Answers Thanks for this amazing content.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It Is Well With My Soul

Bible Verses for How Great Is Our God

More Free Birthday Images with Bible Verses