My Favorite Resource for Bible Questions

Sometimes I read the Bible and it just makes sense.  Sometimes I have situations in my life and I can see the passages of Scripture that just fit my circumstances.  Sometimes I consider theological and ethical questions and find exactly what God has to say about them in His Word.  Sometimes.

When I can't find the answers I am looking for in the Bible, I ask for help.  I am very blessed to have several friends and family that can often point me to a verse in the Bible or explain something that just didn't make sense to me.  

However, if you have questions and don't have someone to turn to for direction about God's Word, there is a place you can turn to ask questions.  While there are many sources you can look for answers to life's questions, this is one place where the answers will come from the Bible - Answers From The Book.

Answers From The Book has a website - answersfromthebook.net or you can follow them on Facebook.  Their mission is "to help others become more familiar with their Bibles by giving scriptural answers to questions asked."  I personally know the people who answer these questions and they are committed to following God's Word as closely as possible both in answering their questions and in living their lives.

If you have a question, you can contact them several different ways.
So, follow them on Facebook or bookmark their page on your browser, but definitely keep them in mind if you have a question and just can't seem to find the answer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Is Well With My Soul

Bible Verses for How Great Is Our God

More Free Birthday Images with Bible Verses