Bible Verses for My Tribute

My Tribute (To God Be The Glory) by Andrae Crouch | scriptureand.blogspot.com


This song takes me back to my childhood of listening to Christian music and few songs offer more power thanks to the Lord for all He has done for us.



My Tribute

by AndraƩ Crouch

How can I say thanks for the things
You have done for me?
Things so undeserved yet you gave
To prove your love for me.


Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
The voices of a million angels
Could not express my gratitude.
All that I am, and ever hope to be
I owe it all to thee.


Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.
Romans 13:7 Render to all what is due them: tax to whom tax is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honor to whom honor.  

To God be the glory, to God be the glory,
To God be the glory for the things he has done.


Philippians 4:20 Now to our God and Father be the glory forever and ever. Amen.
With his blood, he has saved me.

Revelation 1:4-6 John to the seven churches that are in Asia: Grace to you and peace, from Him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven Spirits who are before His throne, and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To Him who loves us and released us from our sins by His blood— and He has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father—to Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.
With his power, he has raised me.

1 Corinthians 6:14 Now God has not only raised the Lord, but will also raise us up through His power.
To God be the glory for the things he has done.
1 Timothy 1:17 Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.

Just let me live my life and
Let it be pleasing Lord to thee


2 Corinthians 5:9 Therefore we also have as our ambition, whether at home or absent, to be pleasing to Him.
And if I gain any praise, let it go to Calvary.

Psalm 115:1 Not to us, O Lord, not to us, but to Your name give glory because of Your lovingkindness, because of Your truth.

With his blood, he has saved me.

Ephesians 1:7-8a In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace which He lavished on us.
With his power, he has raised me.

Philippians 3:10 that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death;
To God be the glory for the things he has done.
Acts 4:21 When they had threatened them further, they let them go (finding no basis on which to punish them) on account of the people, because they were all glorifying God for what had happened;

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It Is Well With My Soul

Bible Verses for How Great Is Our God

More Free Birthday Images with Bible Verses