Handel's Messiah's Bible Verses

What do the following Bible verses have in common?

1 Corinthians 15:22 | scriptureand.blogspot.com

1 Corinthians 15:57 | scriptureand.blogspot.com

Isaiah 53:5 | scriptureand.blogspot.com

Isaiah 53:6 | scriptureand.blogspot.com

Job 19:25 | scriptureand.blogspot.com

All of these Bible verses are used by Handel in his oratorio, Messiah.  If you have had the privilege of participating in a performance of Handel's Messiah, then you have been blest with learning as many as 74 Bible verses.  

Handel's Messiah: The Lyrics and Bible Verses | scriptureand.blogspot.com


You can find which Bible verses are used in each section using the links below:


Comments

  1. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back in the future. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't know that...thanks for the information. When I sing along to this I will remember that I am singing the Bible. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you enjoyed my post. I've learned so many Bible verses listening to Handel's Messiah. Enjoy!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It Is Well With My Soul

Bible Verses for How Great Is Our God

More Free Birthday Images with Bible Verses