James and Proverbs Comparison Printable

James and Proverbs Comparison - Matching Sheet and Group Activity | scriptureand.blogspot.com

My Sunday School class just finished studying James. Since our previous study was Proverbs, I kept noticing the similarity between the two books.  Apparently, I'm not the first to notice this.  You can easily find lots on the subject.

I looked for verses that covered the same topics and many even said basically the same things.  I created a matching sheet.  As we used the sheet in my Sunday School class, I noticed that there was a better way to use it as a group activity.  So I adapted it so you could use it that way, too.

You can print out the matching sheet or the group activity here.  It would work well as a wrap up for studying James or Proverbs.  Or you can use it on its own.  It would work individually for adults or kids.  You could also use it for homeschooling.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Is Well With My Soul

Bible Verses for How Great Is Our God

Bible Verses for Joy To The World