Bible Verses to God of All My Days

My seasons change, You stay the same You're the God of all my days | scriptureand.blogspot.com

Whether your day is going smoothly or it is a huge disaster, God is over everything. While our circumstances are always changing, God is the same and will always provide for our needs in whatever circumstances we find ourselves.



God of All My Days

by John Mark Hall and Jason Ingram

Verse 1:
I came to You with my heart in pieces
And found the God with healing in His hands

Speaking of God in Psalms 147:3 He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.
I turned to You, put everything behind me
And found the God who makes all things new

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come.
God says in Revelation 21:5 And He who sits on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” And He said, “Write, for these words are faithful and true.”
I looked to You, drowning in my questions
And found the God who holds all wisdom

Psalm 147:5 Great is our Lord and abundant in strength; His understanding is infinite.
And I trusted You and stepped out on the ocean
You caught my hand among the waves

Matthew 14:28-32 Peter said to Him, “Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water.” And He said, “Come!” And Peter got out of the boat, and walked on the water and came toward Jesus. But seeing the wind, he became frightened, and beginning to sink, he cried out, “Lord, save me!” Immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and took hold of him, and *said to him, “You of little faith, why did you doubt?” When they got into the boat, the wind stopped.
'Cause You're the God of all my days
Psalms 23:6 Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Chorus:
Each step I take You make a way

Speaking of God in Psalm 40:2 He brought me up out of the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay, and He set my feet upon a rock making my footsteps firm.
And I will give You all my praise
Psalm 57:7 My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise.
My seasons change, You stay the same
Genesis 8:22 “While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.”
God says in Malachi 3:6 “For I, the Lord, do not change; therefore you, O sons of Jacob, are not consumed.”
Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
You're the God of all my days
Ephesians 1:11 also we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to His purpose who works all things after the counsel of His will,

Verse 2:
I ran from You, I wandered in the shadows
And found a God who relentlessly pursues

Luke 15:3-7 So He told them this parable, saying, “What man among you, if he has a hundred sheep and has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the open pasture and go after the one which is lost until he finds it? When he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and his neighbors, saying to them, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!’ I tell you that in the same way, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance.
I hid from You, haunted by my failure
And found the God whose grace still covers me

1 Timothy 1:14 and the grace of our Lord was more than abundant, with the faith and love which are found in Christ Jesus.
I fell on You when I was at my weakest
And found the God, the lifter of my head

Psalm 3:3 But You, O Lord, are a shield about me, my glory, and the One who lifts my head.
And I've worshiped You and felt You right beside me
You're the reason that I sing

Psalm 92:4 For You, O Lord, have made me glad by what You have done, I will sing for joy at the works of Your hands.
'Cause You're the God of all my days


Chorus:
Each step I take You make a way
And I will give You all my praise
My seasons change, You stay the same
You're the God of all my days

Bridge:
In my worry, God You are my stillness

Psalms 37:7 Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act. Don’t worry about evil people who prosper or fret about their wicked schemes.
In my searching, God You are my answers
John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.”
In my blindness, God You are my vision
2 Corinthians 4:6 For God, who said, “Light shall shine out of darkness,” is the One who has shone in our hearts to give the Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.
In my bondage, God You are my freedom
John 8:36 So if the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed.
In my weakness, God You are my power
Isaiah 40:29 He gives strength to the weary, and to him who lacks might He increases power.
2 Corinthians 12:9-11 And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ’s sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong.
You're the reason that I sing
Psalm 81:1 Sing for joy to God our strengthShout joyfully to the God of Jacob.
'Cause You're the God of all my days
Psalms 30:12 That my soul may sing praise to You and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

Chorus:
Each step I take You make a way
And I will give You all my praise
My seasons change, You stay the same
You're the God of all my days

Ending:
In my blindness, God You are my vision
In my bondage, God You are my freedom
All my days

Comments

  1. Yes, it is true, our God is all we need, even though we are sinners, He still accept us as His adopted son. We shall praise and thank Him in every moment of our days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful song,and a great author,surely our god is the god of all our days...praise be to the god of all my days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today is my 61st birthday and I may just keep this song on repeat. God has been there for me, every day of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there a scripture that calls the Lord, "the God of all my days" specifically using those words? It seems I remember reading it somewhere. I'm looking in my concordance and can't find it anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds familiar to me too, but I have not found it in the Bible. Maybe it is because of the similarity to Ancient of Days used three times in Daniel 7.

      Delete
  5. Praise the Lord! Thank you for this sharing! Greetings from Indonesia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Story of my life and God's faithfulness

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It Is Well With My Soul

Bible Verses for How Great Is Our God

Bible Verses for Joy To The World