A Bible Study on Singing

A free printable Bible study on Singing | scriptureand.blogspot.com

Lately, I've been listening to a lot of music lately. I had been feeling down and worship music really lifted my spirits. It led me to look into some verses in the Bible about singing and music. 


A free printable Bible study on Singing | scriptureand.blogspot.com

What does the Bible say about singing? When and where should we sing? How should we sing? Why should we sing? What should we sing about? What effect does singing have? Just click here to print out the Bible study. Go through the verses I have listed and see what the Bible has to say about singing. And maybe listen to some worship music while you do it.

Feel free to use this printable for personal use or in a small group or Church Bible study. You may also share them online, but please include a link to this webpage rather than a direct link to the google drive file.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Is Well With My Soul

Bible Verses for How Great Is Our God

More Free Birthday Images with Bible Verses