The Lord Provides Bible Study


The Lord Provides Bible Study | scriptureand.blogspot.com

You may recall that recently I wrote about three hymns that I discovered when going through some items from my grandfather's funeral. He died long eight years before I was born and I have always wondered what he was like. However, the three hymns quoted at his funeral and in letters of condolence also provided insight into my grandmother as well. While reading these items, I was told that my grandmother had tested positive for COVID-19. Thankfully, she has since recovered, but they made these hymns extra special to me.

The hymn The Lord Will Provide was quoted in my grandfather's funeral bulletin. It was also mentioned in several letters to my grandmother after the funeral. Apparently, it had been a phrase that my grandfather had often repeated during his struggle with leukemia. The paradox of a dying man talking about the Lord's provision is important. Though the Lord never provided healing on this earth, spiritual blessings were instead provided. This made me think about all the ways that the Lord does provide in addition to the often thought of money, food, and clothes. When looking at what the Bible had to say about providing,  I put together this Bible study to share with you.

The Lord Provides Bible Study | scriptureand.blogspot.com

You can do this Bible studies two different ways. You can print out the color printable below or here and read the Bible verses listed and write down what you learn in the categories provided. Or you can print out the Bible verses and mark them with colored pencils. Then, you can use that to fill out the color printable or write out what you learned about God's provision. After your Bible study, be sure to take the time to thank God for all that he has provided for you. 


Feel free to use this printable for personal use or in a small group or Church Bible study. You may also share them online, but please include a link to this webpage rather than a direct link to the google drive file.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Is Well With My Soul

Bible Verses for How Great Is Our God

Bible Verses for Joy To The World