Easter Bible Scavenger Egg Hunt

Easter Bible Scavenger Egg Hunt | scriptureand.blogspot.com
 

This week, I've been looking for a scavenger hunt that uses Bible verses from the Easter story as clues as a fun way for my kids to find their Easter baskets. I was not having any success finding what I was looking for. At all. So I made one. And I'm sharing it for others who might be looking for something similar. 

It's pretty simple to use. 

  1. Print out the pdf
  2. Cut out the clues.
  3. Place the first clue in an egg to hand to your kids. Or you can place it on the bottom step for when your kids come downstairs.
  4. Put the second clue in an egg and hide it at the location on the bottom right of the clue (table). Put the third cule in an egg and hide it at the location on the bottom right of the clue (bread). Continue putting each clue in an egg and hiding each egg at the location on the bottom right of the clue. 
  5. Hide your kids Easter baskets (or some other prize) at the last clue (nails).
Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Is Well With My Soul

Bible Verses for How Great Is Our God

Bible Verses for Joy To The World