Bible Verse Lock Screens about Praising God - 4

 

Deuteronomy 11:20 says, "You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates," The Bible encourages us to have Bible verses hung around our house. What better place to put God's Word than on the lock screen of your phone! How many times a day do you already look there? Also, it's readily available to look at quickly when you are working on memorizing a Bible verse. Here are some of my favorite Bible verses for your phone's lock screen. 

If you are looking for any specific Bible verses that you would like to have on your lock screen, comment below and I will try to add it.











More Bible Verse Lock Screens:

Click on the images below for more lock screens or you can go on my Google drive and find all of my Bible verse lock screens and download as many as you would like to your phone. I put all of my lock screens in a folder on my phone so I can easily find them to switch between them. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Is Well With My Soul

Bible Verses for How Great Is Our God

More Free Birthday Images with Bible Verses